FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE (atleast for me, it’s more like most awaited time of the semester..but moving on.)
I can finally breathe in a whiff of peace and serenity after my long hectic exam week. This is the reason I haven’t been posting regularly, or doing any book reviews but because I hardly got any time.
Anyway, I’ve got so many plans for my peaceful 10 days now. I can’t wait to share it with you all!!!
Things I’m planning to do:
- I’m thinking to do a 24-hour reading vlog! YIKES. I’ve never done it before, but I’ve seen a few booktubers, namely LillyCreads and LittleBookOwl do it and it’s always very interesting how they’re filming while reading and we are able to see their first initial reactions. (This is very very tentative, btw)
- Buddy-Read!!!! I have only once buddy-read with someone, and it was a very enjoyable experience. Now that I will have plenty of free time, I would love to do it with any of you guys (all those, reading this hit me uppp!)
- I’m going to try listening to audiobooks.
- Read atleast 6 books.
- Fates and Furies (physical book)
- The Last Mrs.Parrish (audiobook)
- Gilded Cage (physical book)
- Let Me Die in His Footsteps (physical book)
- The First 15 Lives of Harry August (kindle edition)
- Watch Game of Thrones Season 3 (Yes, I know I’m waaaayyy far behind on GOT but season 3 just became long and drag in the middle soI left it. I’ll have to watch it again from episode 1 tho, to refresh my memory.)
- Because too much of reading and watching will turn me into a couch-potato, I have decided to go either for a run or a swim everyday for an hour.
Guys, I am genuinely very excited to have been able to come up with a well-documented planned list of all the things I’m going to do. I sincerely and wholeheartedly pray and hope that I’m actually able to achieve all of this.
For now, I think this is it? Going to come back with a book review soooooon! Or a tag. Or a weekly meme. Or a bookish discussion post. Or simply just a post.
Uhh, *sighs* I think I just need sleep atm.
BUT BUDDY READ GUYS.
COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL ME. I PROMISE TO RESPOND ASAP.
Love, and happy spring!