I know it’s been a long time since I’ve done a tag. And I saw this really interesting one, over at A Bookish Human’s blog. For once, where a tag is not asking about the books I’ve read, but about other reading-ish bookish stuff.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I don’t. Lol. Seriously, I’m the most indecisive person on Earth. I will either blog about my options and ask for help or just start reading my top 3 picks and see which one engages me the most.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
It depends how much I’m not loving it. If its Uglies (Scott Westerfeld) kinda boring, then i might just quit. But if people actually have been saying a lot of good stuff about it, then I might try and force myself to read it till the end.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Lol, I think I’ve always been behind my GR challenge. If towards the end I’m 2 books away, then yes I will def try catching up. But if I’m like 4-5 books away then I’ll just be like fuck it.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
Umm, hasn’t happened with me yet. So I can’t say
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Hmmm, I have yet to encounter that situation to see who I’ll turn to.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
HAHA I REALLY DON’T THINK THAT’S EVER GONNA HAPPEN. I’ve never cried on books or movies.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
Hahah I will read the summary of the book on Sparknotes or smth
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I’ll just go like “Uhh sorry, it’s a friend’s book so idk if I can give it to you..”
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I’ll read Weird Things People say In Bookshops by Jen Campbell. That always makes me laugh my ass off and then motivates me to read more. Idk it’s a crazy psychological thing with me.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
Hmm, if I had an endless Bill-gates kinda supply of money, I would buy alllllll of the new releases and pretty book covers. But since that’s not the case, I would settle with getting atleast 5 books.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Haha, quite a long time I assure you. But if it’s a cover buy, I’ll most probably read it immediately.
Oh..this tag ended fast. Lol. I actually liked doing it!
Since I self-tagged myself in it, you guys are free to do so too. This is fun guys, try it out!
See ya later, readers xx